Mini gallery BR
Mini gallery DS
Mini gallery RM
Mini gallery er
Mini gallery hm
Mini gallery zr
Swift Springs - BC Racing ID 62mm/2.44" 203mm/8.0" Length
* Additional options value to be calculated in cart
All springs are not created equal. The diameters and spring rates may be similar but the process of manufacturing springs plays an enormous factor in how springs perform. Swift springs are manufactured using superior engineering and have moved quickly through the ranks of motorsports and some of the world's most reputable races. Swift's impressive motorsports history dates back to 1998 with the Nissan Skyline GT-R in the Super Taikyu Endurance championship series in Japan, then championship teams in Le Mans 24hrs, Nurburgring 24hrs, Super GT (JGTC), Super Taikyu series, D-1 World Grand Prix, F3, F3000, Formula Toyota, and many other world class races. Swift springs are the lightest in weight, strongest in durability, and highest in linearity of any spring on the market.
BC Racing North America through our collaboration with Swift springs is proud to introduce our new BC Racing Swift Spring.
- Sold in pairs
- Cold wound
- Thinner wire diameter with fewer coils
- Lightest magnetic metal springs available on the market
- Swift Metric Coilover springs feature the highest linearity of any spring
- Wide stroke range
- More linear usable stroke range than other springs on the market
- Limited lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Industry leading spring response
- Superior spring compression speed
- Responds more quickly over undulating road surfaces
- Tires have less tendency to skip
- Improved traction
- Decreased tire temperatures
- For more questions about this product, please Contact Us
This product is sold in pairs. You will receive (2) springs for this purchase.
BC Racing North America’s products are not tested for compatibility with other aftermarket components or solutions. BC Racing North America provides aftermarket suspension solutions for OEM chassis only. If your vehicle has aftermarket components installed that can change or alter OEM suspension geometry, please confirm with the manufacturer of those products for fitment compatibility.